Saturday, June 7, 2008

US Citizens banned from French Banks

From UrbanSurvival:

Trouble Ahead?  Bank on it!

An email from a reader got my attention:

Hi George, reading your site on daily basis; thanks for the common sense and the unfiltered info. Here's my question: recently I was in Europe and I tried opening an account in a European bank (in Paris to be exact), the manager looked straight into my eyes and said that they have a directive from high above not to open accounts for US citizens and actually they have asked every us citizen who has an account with them to leave the bank (banks name is ***), very disappointed I created a havoc about discrimination, human rights etc (with bankers? what was I thinking?), then I lectured my wife (she's French) about the freedoms in our country and rotten values in Europe; a week later I'm in LA in my bank (Bank of ******) where my friend is the manager and he told me that they've just asked all euro pen citizens to clear the bank; plain and simple, to take their money and get lost; what do you thing is going on? something is in works.

Yes.  It's warring currencies!  What have we been telling you?  $139 oil is just the start!  First we hy6perinflate and then we collapse.  Quite simple.  The monetarists mantra "Crack-up Boom" comes to mind, eh?  For recent pointers, instead of going to Europe, next time try Argentina or still,  Zimbabwe where the currency has become unusable.  You see, that's the beauty of digidollars.  Just slide the decimal point and keep on printing....


 

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm